Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Needle Punch


I just recently purchased this Gorgeous Needle Punch pattern from Brenda Gervais after seeing it on her blog. She designed it! Isn't it fabulous! I find this art very relaxing. I may change up the colors a bit, using what I have. I work with Valdani threads. I LoVe the look  the variegated floss gives. I'm doing Christmas now so I will have it ready when I want to display it next year:) I will post  it again when it is finished.
The sun is out here today so I may have to go out & enjoy the milder weather. What a change from last weeks freezing temps.





7 comments:

  1. Hi, Marg, You/ve made a great start. Brenda's punch needle patterns are so pretty.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon, looking great, have fun, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Marg. Can't wait to see it finished.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg! glad to have found your blog!
    Brenda's design are among my favorites for sure and now I've seen your start on that wonderful pattern I may just have to make a purchase!
    Hope to follow your progress
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda's designs really are awesome. Your Santa looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I should follow your lead with making some Christmas now... you've got a fine start on this punchneedle! Brenda has so many wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be beautiful. Thanks for visiting and the sweet comment. Don't you love dominoes? Do you all say "Is it my turn?" like we do.lol Our anwer is if you have to ask it is!lol I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog.