Saturday, 11 January 2014

Twister Finished

Back when I first started blogging I posted a twister runner I was working on. I LoVe making them!
Here it is finished up, on my pie-safe with a Christmas display.


On the wall behind is the Gorgeous Christmas Sampler hand stitched by Bridgett Swindle. I just love it! The tea-pot and pie plate belonged to my dear Grandmother. The old sealer with the Santa , my friends & I  made together one year. We had so much fun making them.  I made four , three for my DD 's &  one for my Mother. None for me. Last January my Cherished Mother passed away and now I have hers.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh such a sweet Twister runner, beautiful work you do....I adore the display of treasures, love the enamel teapot..... Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful display!!! I love very little detail about it!! The quilt is perfect!!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge - I had a blog comment from you and e-mailed you back and now I joined your following list!
    I like your Twister runner but oh my 'quilting' is such a scary looking art to me!
    How wonderful to have the sealer you made for your mother - means even more that you have it now. Aren't you glad you didn't make one for yourself now!!!
    Well my new found friend, I'm off to read more of your blog.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog.