Tuesday 18 June 2013

Not A Mystery Anymore

Hello all.. The mystery was revealed yesterday. Our local quilt guild had a "Mystery Trip" yesterday. Everyone wondered where we would be going! We were given the first clue.. and off we went. Our first stop was in Stratford, On. at  "Ye Olde Quilt Shoppe". Lots of fabric choices for all.  Then we were given our next clue. Off to New Hamburg,On. to see Esther at "Heart and Home. " She has a lovely quilt shop and gift shop combined. There is a huge class room at the back of the store where we had our lunch and played a couple "quilt related games", AnD then , it was off to shop in her fabric section. She has a huge selection of all kinds of fabric. OHhhh Ladies, I have been adding to my fabric stash! I really need to organize now and get ready to sit and sew..:) Of course I picked up a few patterns too, that I just HaVe to do AnD the new book " Loose Change" by Kansas Troubles Quilters. It was a grand day and the organizers did a great job for all of us to enjoy. After the rain and wind the night before , we were lucky, we had the sun with us the whole day.

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Heart and Home. A lovely quilt shop. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog.